Egedora Enerji Sistemleri
Egedora Egedora Enerji Sistemleri established in 2011 for giving to consultancy service to the cable manufacturer companies about BASEC approval process and also installation to cable manufacturing plants.
Egedora has experience about BASEC approval process and also installation to cable manufacturing plants more than 25 years.
About BASEC Approval Process :
- The company director who is Veli Kuzdere started to installation to ISO 9001 quality system to the Erkablo (Nexans) in 1990. Then this system approved by TSI in 1991.
- Later, he developed that system and got another approvel from BASEC (British Approvals Service for Electric Cables).That BASEC Certificate was the first BASEC certificate in Turkiye
- Between 2004 – 2006; he developed to quality management system in Altin Kablo for BASEC approval.
- In 2008; he installed to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 in Atlas Kablo. These systems approved by BASEC.
- In 2011; he installed to ISO 9001 in Ozler Kablo. Approved by BASEC.
- In 2012; he installed to ISO 9001 in Ozgun Kablo. Approved by BASEC.
Installation cable manufacturing plant
- Installed to first cable manufacturing plants as Paktel Kablo in 1998.
- The second one is İnter kablo in 1999 in Denizli - Turkiye
- The third one is Zavod ElektroKabel in 2003 in Almaty -Kazakhistan
- The fourth one is Atlas Kablo in 2007 in Denizli – Turkiye
- The fifth one is Cypro Cable in 2018 in Cyprus.